OSOD is a consortium of internationally recognized experts specializing in the delivery of world-class services to accelerate identification and development of leading therapeutic compounds and ophthalmic devices.
OSOD's portfolio of expertise covers the full spectrum of vision science at all stages of ocular development. Our members include:
- Veterinary and physician ophthalmologists
- Veterinary and physician ocular pathologists
- Vision scientists covering the entire spectrum of vision science: molecular biology, cell biology, pharmacology, chemical engineering, material science, physiological optics, electrophysiology, advanced ocular imaging, ocular toxicology, and clinical ophthalmology
OSOD's team can assist your drug/device development program by:
- Providing direct consulting with development teams
- Performing specialized in vivo procedures or imaging on-site within your own vivarium
- Serving as an academic portal, partnering your development needs with unique capabilities within an OSOD member's University-based laboratory. The great majority of OSOD members maintain active laboratories staffed with top-flight personnel, innovative models, and state of the art equipment
- Collaborating with Labcorp, our contract research organization partner
To learn more about OSOD and our services, don't hesitate to CONTACT US.